Production SupervisorYokohama Tire Manufacturing Virginia
The Company: At Yokohama Tire Manufacturing Virginia (YTMV) we manufacture ultra-high performance, high performance, and touring passenger tires as well as light truck tires. We are committed to fulfilling our corporate social responsibility beginning with our core business: developing products that minimize environmental impact and operating our plant to minimize environmentally burdensome output.
The Role: We are seeking a full-time Production Supervisor to join our dynamic team. This person is responsible for supervising personnel and ensuring that all safety, quality, and production goals are achieved in a timely and consistent manner.
• Associates or Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, or related field, preferred. Other candidates with supervisory experience will be considered.
• 3 – 5 years of supervisory experience.
• Strong problem solving ability, required.
• Effective communication skills.
• Able to work overtime as required by job.
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary and full range of benefits including:
• Medical, dental, and vision care.
• 401K retirement program.
• Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection.
• Vacation and Holidays.
• Tuition Reimbursement.
• Tire Purchase Plan.
How to Apply: Send or e-mail resume including current compensation to:
Yokohama Tire Manufacturing Virginia
P.O. Box 3250
Salem VA 24153
Or apply through our careers page at:
An Equal Opportunity Employer