Preventative Maintenance SupervisorYokohama Tire Manufacturing Virginia
Preventative Maintenance Supervisor
The Company: At Yokohama Tire Manufacturing Virginia (YTMV) we manufacture ultra-high performance, high performance, and touring passenger tires as well as light truck tires. We are committed to fulfilling our corporate social responsibility beginning with our core business: developing products that minimize environmental impact and operating our plant to minimize environmentally burdensome output.
The Role: We are seeking a full-time Preventative Maintenance Supervisor to join our dynamic team. This person is responsible for the following: supervising the maintenance and repair of equipment, monitoring machine performance to improve preventative maintenance activities, recommends modification of equipment to improve cost and efficiency, and recommending policy and procedures for preventative maintenance program.
- Associates in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of general maintenance planning background.
- Knowledge of mechanical, lubrication, and electrical equipment.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary and full range of benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision care.
- 401K retirement program.
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection.
- Vacation and Holidays.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Tire Purchase Plan.
How to Apply: Visit https://yokohamatire.com/about-yokohama/career-info and click on “Current Job Openings”
An Equal Opportunity Employer