Twin Creeks Brewpub, established in 2019 is located at the historic Brugh's Tavern in Roanoke County's Explore Park. We are a brewery and restaurant focused on giving our customers an exceptional dining experience. Our menu is focused on traditional pub fare dishes.
Twin Creeks Brewing Company is looking for a dynamic individual to serve as Restaurant Manager for our Twin Creeks Brewpub location in the Historic Brugh Tavern at Roanoke County’s Explore Park. Brugh Tavern is a 200-year-old historic structure featuring rustic charms with modern conveniences and located only 15 minutes from Downtown Roanoke. Qualified candidate will be responsible for managing staff and food supplies and preparation for this unique restaurant. Regular duties will include:
- Maintain inventory for all restaurant supplies, food supplies, drinks, wine, and beer.
- Controls profit & Loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and taking appropriate actions.
- Manage front of house and back of house staff during hours of operation.
- Prep food for service.
- Organize and distribute all orders for supplies as they arrive.
- Maintain cleaning schedule on all kitchen equipment, food prep and food storage areas.
- Work as lead cook during hours of operation.
- Ensures that all OSHA, local health and safety codes, as well as the company safety and security policies are being followed.
- Ensures that facility is in compliance with any necessary preventative maintenance that is needed to facility, equipment, and grounds.
- Liaison with Roanoke County.
- Maintains fast and accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensures products are consistent with company quality standards.
- Must have a Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) certification.
- Must be able to lead team members and recognize and train successful talent.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with your team and customers.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, and lifting, up to 50 lbs.
- Requires strong problem solving and decision making skills, and the ability to be flexible and adapt in any situation.
- Excellent business math skills and good computer skills are required.
- This position requires supervisory responsibilities of crew members and the ability to train and develop coworker’s talents.
- Must treat coworkers with respect and dignity.
- Ability to multitask.