Personal Injury Paralegal
Can you work independently? Are you organized? Highly motivated? Ready for a change?
Roanoke based civil litigation firm is seeking the right candidate for the role of trial paralegal. This person will be able to complete the following tasks independently:
- work with one attorney to set trial schedule and deadlines
- obtain medical records, bills and liens
- summarize medical records
- create pleadings
- manage electronic and physical files
- assist in trial and deposition preparation
- assist in mediation presentations
- delegate tasks to support staff
- have experience with cases in Circuit Court and Federal Court
If you are someone who can work in a fast-paced environment, is proficient with MS Office applications such as Powerpoint and Excel and has experience with case management software, then we want to meet you.
The selected candidate will enjoy a great working environment with large office space, free parking, competitive pay of $40-$50K, paid time off and 401K. We invite you to apply today!