12+ month contract opportunity
Come explore employment opportunities at TalentBurst Inc, a leading global staffing firm and Corning Incorporated, one of the world's leading innovators in materials science and an established employer in Montgomery county. TalentBurst is seeking motivated manufacturing associates to support Corning Inc.'s ever growing business. TalentBurst offers its associates healthcare benefits at affordable rates, access to an Employee assistance plan, 401K plan, attendance bonuses and a $150.00 sign on benefit*. Refer a friend and receive a $75 referral bonus*. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at https://talentburst.com/jobs/.
$150 sign on bonus (paid out after 170 hours on assignment)
$75 referral bonus (paid out after referred worker has completed 170 hours on assignment)
Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check and complete a 5 Panel Drug test
Day Shift: 6 AM - 6:15 PM (30 Minute unpaid lunch break) - $12.50 per hour
Twelve (12) hour shifts with ability to rotate through a variety of tasks and assignments may be day shift or night shift. Overtime maybe required.
Rotating schedule, must be available to work any day of the week including weekends
Night Shift: 6 PM - 6:15 AM (30 Minute unpaid lunch break) - $13.50 per hour
If you are not available to work FULL TIME and prefer to work PART TIME, below are the part time options we have available. Part time workers will be eligible to enroll in benefits but will not be eligible for the 6 paid holidays.
- 6-hour part-time shifts Monday – Friday (Total 30 hours per week)
- 6 AM – 12 PM (M-F) - two 15 minute paid breaks. - $12.50 per hour
- 12PM – 6 PM (M-F) - two 15 minute paid breaks. $12.50 per hour
- 6PM – 12 AM (M-F) - two 15 minute paid breaks. - $13.50 per hour
- 12 AM – 6 AM (M-F) - two 15 minute paid breaks. - $13.50 per hour
- 12 hour weekend shifts (Total 24 hours per week)
- 6 AM – 6:15 PM (Sat, Sun) – workers will bill 11.45 hours. Four 15 minute paid breaks and a 30 minute unpaid lunch/dinner break - $12.50 per hour
- 6 PM – 6: 15 AM (Fri night and Sat night) – workers will bill 11.45 hours. Four 15 minute paid breaks and a 30 minute unpaid lunch/dinner break - $13.50 per hour
Associates are responsible for performing multiple tasks that ensure the safe and efficient operation of production equipment for the automotive industry from raw materials.
Effectively and efficiently communicate with other employees
Operate production machinery and computers
Ensure work space is maintained to 5S standards; clean and orderly
Know and adhere to all Safety requirements, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Job Safety Analysis (JSA), plant work rules, Company policies and procedures.
Provide training to other contractors on various topics as assigned and maintain all required training as well as any certifications
Work in a team environment to optimize output of quality product, assist others as necessary, and promote safety awareness Removing product from the line and inspecting through a manual or computer based process to ensure quality standards
Prolonged standing and repetitive motion, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling
Reading and comprehending instructions required for daily job tasks
Helping out other departments as needed
Calculate basic math functions
Build boxes to specifications
This description is intended to provide general duties and responsibilities and not meant to be an exhaustive inventory of the role. You may be assigned and expected to perform duties not otherwise contained in this description.
Work is typically performed indoors with light lifting, turning, pivoting, and reaching. Heavy lifting may occur in rare instances. Exposure to elements of dirt, dust, fumes, oils, lights, and noises is expected.
· High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
· At least 18 years of age.
· Vision correctable to 20/20
· Lifting of weight up to 50 lbs. to waist height and 30 lbs. to shoulder height
· Hand manipulation of materials, tools, keyboards, and other work items
· Mobility over wide floor areas and ability negotiate stairs
· Remain standing for periods exceeding two (2) hours
· Ability to wear personal protective equipment
Must be willing/able to operate a forklift. Prior forklift experience not required. Corning will train.