AccountantSTANLEY G. BOATWRIGHT, PC
Accountant- Tax preparation
Local CPA firm has an immediate need for a public accounting professional to help us this tax season with preparing individual and business tax returns. This is a seasonal position. Our office is located in historic Old Southwest Roanoke and offers a pleasant working environment. Position requires 16-24 hours of work per week.
Students who have substantially completed junior year accounting coursework may also apply (completion of an income tax course a plus) for a paid internship position.
Position requires 16 hours per week, at least 4 hours daily.
• CPA, EA or accounting degree with 1 or more years' experience in public accounting
• Current small public accounting firm experience a plus
• Tax return preparation skills required
• Experience with UltraTax a plus
• Experience with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 preferred
We offer competitive compensation.
This is a seasonal position but could lead to a permanent position and is ideal for stay-at-home moms/dads or retired CPAs who want to work during tax season to stay current on taxes.