Independent Branch Client Service Specialist (Non-Registered)
Independent Branch Client Service Specialist – Non-Registered
Independent Branches, led by a Schwab franchisee and staffed by employees of the franchisee, help individuals and families with their financial needs, including retirement planning, investing, protection planning, charitable giving, estate planning, and active trading solutions.
The Schwab Independent Branch in Roanoke, VA is looking for a Non-Registered Independent Branch Client Service Specialist with a passion for serving clients. To learn more about Schwab's client offerings visit:
Independent Branch Client Service Specialists are not employees of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.; they are employees of the Independent Branch Leader (Schwab franchisee) and are Associated Persons of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Building strong, personal relationships with clients is a key component the Independent Branches’ success. Client Service Specialists greet clients and prospects with warm enthusiasm when they call or visit the branch, ensuring they feel welcomed and appreciated
- Deliver outstanding service and provide all clients with an exceptional experience
- Support branch marketing activities to help drive client acquisition and deepen relationships with existing clients
- Greet clients in person and over the phone
- Receive checks and security deposits and process new accounts
- Schedule client consultations and help facilitate client requests
- Maintain branch to Schwab brand standards
- Assist the Independent Branch Leader and sales staff with meeting client needs
- Coordinate marketing efforts for the branch, including but not limited to seminars and events.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab Independent Branch strategy. Essential skills include:
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and inquiries simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to develop and maintain good cross-enterprise working relationships
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong phone and interpersonal relationship skills
Demonstrated experience supporting marketing efforts such as inviting clients and prospects to attend events, handling event logistics, etc.
This is a summary only—duties and responsibilities may be revised over time
HOURS & COMPENSATION
- Full time position
- Pay will be commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to: Resumes@roanoke.com
and reference 'Schwab' in the subject line