This position is for a research coordinator/rater for clinical trials in mental health. The position will be funded by the sponsored research grants and paid through the Salem Research Institute.
Individual will be trained by the investigators on research team as well as sponsor training teams to conduct the study assessments and rating scales.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
• LPN, RN, Licensed LPC, MFT, LCSW, (in mental health related field/discipline)
• Is self-motivated and maintains a high level of responsibility to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Is able to make significant progress without direct supervision
• Possesses strong communication skills
• Maintains the ability to learn new clinical techniques and deliver them in person or through telehealth as needed
• Administer different mental health trials assessments including diagnostic questionnaires as well as assessments for measuring treatment effects of different disorders like depression, anxiety, psychosis as well as dementia.
• Document the administration of these assessments according the approved study protocol and communicate with the study team
• Maintain documentation of the subject's visits and assessments and communicate with research coordinator about that information.
• Participate in ongoing discussions of the study with the research team.
• Appointment starting July, 2021
• Schedule is 20 hours per week
• Hourly wages commensurate with qualifications and experience
Please send your CV and a statement describing your interest in this position to
Fran Hickman, Executive Director Salem Research Institute