Rowe Furniture seeks a Master Mechanic to be part of our maintenance team.
The ideal candidate would have experience and skills with:
• AC & DC motors and inverters
• Allen Bradley PLC work, VFD, and HMI
• General manufacturing and mechanical practices
• Electrical and construction related skills
Additional responsibilities and skills for this job include and are not limited to the following:
• General plant/office repair including equipment, building structure, utilities, and outside grounds
• Execute maintenance projects to improve the function and reliability of facilities and manufacturing capabilities
Rowe is a growing company that has a team-oriented work environment and our Employees are our #1 Asset. We take pride in the quality of our products and the Rowe Team. We offer excellent benefits to include medical, vacation, 401k, an on-site nurse, and more.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.