AttorneyRosenberg & Associates, LLC
Job type: Legal
Work time: Full-time
Experience: 1-3 years of experience
ZIP/Postal Code: 22182
Attorney in Vienna, VA
• Transactional review of all documents related to foreclosure, bankruptcy, and eviction
• Attend court hearings and mediations
• Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, court personnel, opposing counsel and staff
• Draft and/or review motions, court pleadings and/or contracts relating to real estate
• Assist senior attorneys with resolving disputed matters
• Travel throughout central, southern and western Virginia
• JD Degree from an accredited law school.
• Membership in the DC bar; Virginia and/or Maryland a plus
• 1-5 years or more practicing attorney in the area of Real Estate, Collections or HOA.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Great attention to detail
• Willing to learn
Rosenberg & Associates, LLC offers comprehensive benefits which include:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Health, Dental, Vision
• Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
• 401k with up to 4% firm match
• 10 Paid Company Holidays
• PTO that increases based on tenure
• Employee Discount programs
• Pre-tax accounts for HSA, FSA and dependent care
• Firm covered parking or metro
• Company cell phone
• Continuing education reimbursement
*This position could work out of our Vienna, VA or Bethesda, MD locations.