AttorneyRosenberg & Associates, LLC
Vienna, VA Full-time
Posted on November 15, 2019
in Vienna, VA
- Transactional review of all documents related to foreclosure, bankruptcy and eviction
- Attend court hearings and mediations
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, court personnel, opposing counsel and staff
- Draft and/or review motions, court pleadings and/or contracts relating to real estate
- Assist senior attorneys with resolving disputed matters
- Travel throughout central, southern and western Virginia
- JD Degree from an accredited law school.
- Membership in the DC bar; Virginia and/or Maryland a plus
- 1-5 years or more practicing attorney in the area of Real Estate, Collections or HOA.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail
- Willing to learn
Rosenberg & Associates, LLC offers comprehensive benefits which include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k with up to 4% firm match
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- PTO that increases based on tenure
- Employee Discount programs
- Pre-tax accounts for HSA, FSA and dependent care
- Firm covered parking or metro
- Company cell phone
- Continuing education reimbursement
*This position could work out of our Vienna, VA or Bethesda, MD locations.
Email your resume to: