STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR RNRichfield Living
Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
Join our team of caring, compassionate, attentive people who have accepted their calling to provide ‘Service’ every day to our residents.
Richfield Living is accepting applications for a Staff Development Coordinator (Clinical). This is ateam member position.Monday-Friday; between 8am and 5:30pm. Ability to work weekend/evening/night shift hours to meet staff training needs required. On-call for nursing management required.
Our team members must exhibit our as described below:
- Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
- Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
- Service – Exceed customer expectations
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
- Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
This position will plan and deliver the kind of training our staff needs to be knowledgeable, dedicated, resourceful, and willing to go the extra mile in caring for our residents. This position will also be responsible for maintaining and promoting employee health and providing appropriate care to staff as needed.
- RN with current VA board of nursing license, 3-5 years LTC experience, preferably in a management role.
- Extensive knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Excellent assessment, management, organizational and clinical nursing skills.
- Ability to develop clinical training and education programs and teach the adult population.
- Possible CNA Instructor - will need certification from VA state board
- Accurate documentation must be timely and requires attention to detail.
Richfield Living has offerings for FT and PT team members. Benefits options include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance – Company Paid (FT), PTO, Holiday Pay (FT/PT), Personal Day, 403b with company match along with Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance and EAP.
Richfield encourages educational opportunities by providing Scholarships, an Education Assistance program and a Student Loan Repayment plan (nurses only).
Making a Difference