Rehab Nurse Manager RN
Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
Join our team of caring, compassionate, attentive people who have accepted their calling to provide ‘Exceptional Service’ every day to our residents.
Richfield Living, in Salem, VA, is accepting applications for a creative, motivated and dynamic Clinical Coordinator/RN. This is a FT/Exempt position that reports to the Clinical Services Leader/DON.
Our team members must exhibit our as described below:
- Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
- Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
- Service – Exceed customer expectations
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
- Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
The Clinical Coordinator (CC) will work closely with the nursing management team to ensure quality nursing care for our rehabilitation residents. The CC must display excellence in leadership, communication, customer service, team building, excellent clinical nursing skills and critical thinking. Direct supervision, assess resident care needs and implement appropriate action, managing the admission/discharge process, work with therapy, physicians and other specialist. A strong desire to learn about Culture Change and Resident Centered Care.
- Licensed RN in the state of VA
- 3-5 years management in a long-term care setting
- Acute or Rehab care experience preferred
- Managed care and bundled payment knowledge
- PDPM and MDS experience preferred, or complete training within 6 months of hire
- Possess excellent oral and written communication and computer skills
- Extensive knowledge of state and federal regulations and state survey process required
Richfield Living has offerings for FT and PT team members. Benefits options include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance – Company Paid (FT), PTO, Holiday Pay (FT/PT), Personal Day, 403b with company match along with Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance and EAP.
Richfield encourages educational opportunities by providing Scholarships, an Education Assistance program and a Student Loan Repayment plan (nurses only).
Making a Difference Every Day!