MEDICATION AIDE C.N.A/N.A FT NEW PAY SCALE & SHIFT DIFF'SRichfield Living
Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
Join our team of caring, compassionate, attentive people who have accepted their calling to provide ‘Service’ every day to our residents.
Richfield Living, in Salem, VA, is accepting applications for a Registered Medication Aide/C.N.A. or Nursing Assistant (NA). This is a FT/hourly team member position. Please specify the shift(s) you are interested in when you apply for this position.
Our team members must exhibit our as described below:
- Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
- Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
- Service – Exceed customer expectations
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
- Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
The Med Aide/C.N.A. or NA will provide residents with daily personal care and services in accordance with the residents assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by the supervisor. Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician. Complete MAR/TAR check at the end of each shift. Store medication accurately and appropriately. Obtain vitals and weights as assigned. Conduct resident rounds at least every 2 hours or as assigned and address issues as they occur. Identify resident problems and concerns and report them immediately to a charge nurse or licensed nurse. Document in the nursing assistant notes the care and treatment provided to the resident and the resident’s response.
- Must be certified as a NA in the state of VA or awaiting certification within 120 days of hire after completing requirements of C.N.A. class OR
- Must be a Registered Medication Aide in the state of VA
Richfield Living has offerings for FT and PT team members. Benefits options include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance – Company Paid (FT), PTO, Holiday Pay (FT/PT), Personal Day, 403b with company match along with Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance and EAP.
Richfield encourages educational opportunities by providing Scholarships, an Education Assistance program and a Student Loan Repayment plan (nurses only).
Making a Difference Every Day!