Med Aide/Tech Assisted Living
Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
Join our team of caring, compassionate, attentive people who have accepted their calling to provide ‘Exceptional Service’ every day to our residents, families and team members.
Joseph C Thomas Assisted Living (JCT) at Richfield Living, in Salem, VA, is accepting applications for Med Tech who are wanting to become a FT team member. We have 2nd shift available.
Our certified/licensed team members provide JCT residents with respectful, personalized direct care. The Certified Medication Aide must be a certified nursing assistant (CNA) who is responsible for administering daily medication to our residents. The Med Aide duties include monitoring residents, reporting changes and collecting samples. The CNA/NA role will assist with ADL care including personal and oral hygiene, delivering and assisting with meals (as needed), proper hydration as well as obtain vitals and weights. Accurate documentation must be timely and requires attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to follow instructions
- Medication Aide certification
- CNA license or certification within 120 days of graduating form a certified Nurse Aide program
Team Members must exhibit our VALUES – RISES as described below:
- Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
- Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
- Service – Exceed customer expectations
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
- Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
Richfield Living has competitive wages, bonus opportunities and exceptional benefit offerings for FT and PT team members. Benefits options include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance – Company Paid (FT), PTO, Holiday Pay (FT/PT), Personal Day, 403b with company match along with Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance and EAP.
Richfield encourages educational opportunities by providing Scholarships, an Education Assistance program and a Student Load Repayment plan (nurses only).
Making a Difference Every Day!