MDS CCORDINATOR RN/PRNRichfield Living
Richfield Living is seeking a Full Time MDS Director, RN/LPN PRN.
Qualifications: RN/LPN with current license in VA or hold a current compact nursing license. Must have knowledge of RAI/MDS 3.0/PPS/Medicare/Medicaid and reimbursement. Must be able to speak and write the English language in an understandable manner. Significant MDS experience, Leadership skills.
Delegation of authority:
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
Interview residents, resident’s representatives and others with information related to the MDS assessments and care plans.
Collect all data necessary to complete MDS forms, care plans and related documentation accurately and in accordance with state and federal requirements.
Make appropriate and timely referrals to other health care professionals.Participate and/or conduct PPS, skilled care and/or care plan meetings as directed
Must be able to follow Richfield's Values (RISES)
- Respect ~ Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve.
- Integrity ~ Do the right thing for the right reasons.
- Service ~ Exceed customer expectations.
- Excellence ~ Strive for excellence in all we do.
- Stewardship ~ Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow.