MAINTENANCE TECH IRichfield Living
Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
Join our team of caring, compassionate, attentive people who have accepted their calling to provide ‘Service’ every day to our residents.
Richfield Living, in Salem, VA, is accepting applications for an energetic, creative, and self- motivated Maintenance Tech 1. This is a FT/Non-Exempt team member position. Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 4:30pm, evening and weekend hours are required. On call as needed
Our team members must exhibit our as described below:
- Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
- Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
- Service – Exceed customer expectations
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
- Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
The Life Enrichment Coordinator is responsible for designing and implementing a creative and exciting life enrichment program to meet the individual needs and interest of our residents.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Entry level - some training or experience preferred but not required
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills required
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to changes in workload, assignments and work schedule
- Ability to accept assignments and follow instructions in a cooperative manner
- Some technical skill preferred but not required as long as candidate demonstrates ability to learn and apply technical skills
- Experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
Richfield Living has offerings for FT and PT team members. Benefits options include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance – Company Paid (FT), PTO, Holiday Pay (FT/PT), Personal Day, 403b with company match along with Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance and EAP.
Richfield encourages educational opportunities by providing Scholarships, an Education Assistance program and a Student Loan Repayment plan (nurses only).
Making a Difference Every Day!