LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse
Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
Join our team of caring, compassionate, attentive people who have accepted their calling to provide ‘Service’ every day to our residents.
Richfield Living at The Oaks accepting applications for who are wanting to become a FT, team member.
The Staff Nurse supervises and evaluates direct resident care and participates in the disciplinary process for CNAs and/or Med Aides (depending on location). The nurse will administer medications/treatments per physician’s orders and within state, federal regulations and Richfield’s guidelines. The nurse will follow established standards of nursing practices and implement facility policies and procedures. Accurate documentation must be timely and requires attention to detail.
- Licensed as a LPN in the state of VA
- 2 years’ experience in a leadership role preferred
Our team members must exhibit our as described below:
- Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
- Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
- Service – Exceed customer expectations
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
- Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
Richfield Living has offerings for FT and PT team members. Benefits options include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance – Company Paid (FT), PTO, Holiday Pay (FT/PT), Personal Day, 403b with company match along with Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance and EAP.
Richfield encourages educational opportunities by providing Scholarships, an Education Assistance program and a Student Loan Repayment plan (nurses only).
Making a Difference Every Day!