HOUSEHOLD HOMEMAKER FT/PT/PRNRichfield Living
Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
Join our team of caring, compassionate, attentive people who have accepted their calling to provide ‘Service’ every day to our residents.
Richfield Living, in Salem, VA, is accepting applications for a creative, motivated and dynamic Homemaker. This is a FT, PT or PRN team member position.
Our team members must exhibit our as described below:
- Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
- Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
- Service – Exceed customer expectations
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
- Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
The Homemaker is given authority to follow menus and prepare snacks and beverages, interact with residents to meet their dietary needs, organize duties to complete customer service in a timely manner. HAACP procedures are used to assure kitchen equipment and surfaces are clean and sanitize also, store food and equipment in compliance.
- High school or equivalent education preferred
- Some prior work experience is preferred but no required.
- Ability to work some overtime may be required
- Effective oral and written communication
- Basic math skills are needed
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs
- ServSafe Certified or willing to become certified within 6 months
Richfield Living has offerings for FT and PT team members. Benefits options include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance – Company Paid (FT), PTO, Holiday Pay (FT/PT), Personal Day, 403b with company match along with Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance and EAP.
Richfield encourages educational opportunities by providing Scholarships, an Education Assistance program and a Student Loan Repayment plan (nurses only).
Making a Difference Every Day!