COMPANION AIDES PRNRichfield Living
Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
Join our team of caring, compassionate, attentive people who have accepted their calling to provide ‘Service" every day to our residents.
Richfield Living, in Salem, VA, is accepting applications for a Companion Aide. This is a PRN team member position. Schedule: As needed and hours are not guaranteed.
Our team members must exhibit our as described below:
- Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
- Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
- Service – Exceed customer expectations
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
- Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
The Companion Aide will provide companionship and socialization activities to adults, shopping, preparing nutritious meals or snacks and light housekeeping related to the clients as permitted by the policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service
Richfield Living has 403b with company match for PRN team members.
Making a Difference Every Day!