C.N.A FT/PT/PRN NEW PAY SCALE & SHIFT DIFF'SRichfield Living
Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
** NEW PAY SCALE / NEW SHIFT DIFF**
Join our team of caring, compassionate, attentive people who have accepted their calling to provide ‘Service’ every day to our residents.
Richfield Living is accepting applications for who are wanting to become a FT, PT or PRN team member. Please specify the shift(s) you are interested in when you apply for this posting.
Our C.N.A.'s must exhibit our as described below:
- Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
- Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
- Service – Exceed customer expectations
- Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
- Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
The C.N.A, provides direct care to all of Richfield’s residents. The C.N.A. will assist with ADL care including personal and oral hygiene, delivering and assisting with meals (as needed), proper hydration as well as obtain vitals and weights. Accurate documentation must be timely and requires attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Due to potential use of machinery, must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to follow instructions
- Must be licensed or become licensed as a C.N.A within 120 days of completing a state approved C.N.A class
Richfield Living has offerings for FT and PT team members. Benefits options include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance – Company Paid (FT), PTO, Holiday Pay (FT/PT), Personal Day, 403b with company match along with Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance and EAP.
Richfield encourages educational opportunities by providing Scholarships, an Education Assistance program and a Student Load Repayment plan (nurses only).
Making a Difference Every Day!