IMPACT SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
IMPACT Senior Business Development Director
Radford University invites applications for the position of Senior Business Development Director within the IMPACT Lab. The IMPACT Lab cultivates relationships and grows enrollment by serving adult learners through our innovative Competency-Based Education (CBE) programs in high demand and high growth sectors such as cybersecurity, geospatial intelligence, data science, and K-12 education.
The ideal team member has demonstrated experience leading business development efforts and teams, delivering increased revenue, cultivating relationships, identifying partner opportunities, and providing exceptional customer service. If you thrive within a mission driven, fast-paced environment and enjoy surpassing goals, the Senior Business Development Director role may be for you. You will join a team who is highly motivated and committed to the University’s mission, vision, and culture.
Located in beautiful southwestern Virginia, Radford University is a comprehensive, midsize student-focused public university that offers its more than 9,500 students a diversity of outstanding academic programs. Renowned for teaching excellence and a focus on strong faculty/student bonds, the innovative use of technology in the learning environment, and a vibrant student life on a beautiful campus, Radford University offers many opportunities to engage both faculty and students in teaching, research and public service as scholars and citizens. We seek new colleagues with a passion for student success and willingness to contribute to our collegial intellectual community.
More information can be found at https://www.radford.edu/impact.
Master’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or related field is preferred or equivalent education and/or experience. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, training, etc.
• Identify new partners, learners and cultivate existing relationships to drive enrollment and revenue.
• Collaborate with strategic partners and industry leaders, government agencies, colleges, and schools.
• Leverage data to prioritize industry markets, recommend program areas for development and identify learner segments to pursue.
• Lead and foster a supportive, collaborative, and competitive team culture.
• Demonstrated achievement in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment.
• Proficient with technology and have a strong working knowledge of the internet, mobile technologies, and computer applications and business systems.
• Results oriented and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to work independently and in a team setting with remote-access colleagues.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Able to travel.
Experience securing external funding through grants, sponsorships, or other funding opportunities. Possess five to ten years of experience in a related field and the ability to achieve strong learner outcomes in an online learning environment.
Apply online at https://jobs.radford.edu/postings/12536. Only online applications will be accepted.
Radford University is an EO/AA employer committed to diversity. All new hires to Radford University are subject to E-Verify. E-Verify is administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS-Verification Division and the Social Security Administration and allows participating employers to electronically verify employment eligibility. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.