Monroe Health Center is seeking an exceptional, passionate Dentist for our Craig County Dental Center in New Castle, VA.
The Craig County Dental Center is a “family” atmosphere with a passionate team of employees who work hard to help the community. We provide a high level of care to our patients of all ages for their Dental care needs. Our exceptional staff members support one another, they care about what they are doing and who they work with. Currently, our team is in need of a leader, and to be successful we have identified the following traits that we feel will lead to a successful candidate.
A successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills, professional communication and presentation skills, excellent patient relationship skills. The successful candidate will work hand in hand with the Dental Site Manager for coordination of the day to day operations of the office, and oversee compliance issues.
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from an accredited School of Dentistry
- Licensed to practice in the state of Virginia or ability to obtain license in Virginia
- Certified in CPR
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Computer skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Calm and a positive attitude
- Complies with all office, local, state, and American Dental Association regulations, protocols, and procedures
Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday 8am to 5pm. Great benefit package included, health insurance, retirement, PTO, paid holidays, No Weekends.
Candidates should send a CV to email@example.com or by mailing to: Monroe Health Center, ATTN: Stephanie Aliff, Human Resource Director, P.O. Box 590, Union, WV 24983. Visit our website at www.monroehealthcenters.com. Monroe Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.