Talent & Culture ManagerMeridian Bird Removal
Are you passionate about building and driving a strong company culture? Do you enjoy seeing your hard work result in a grateful, productive and engaged work environment? Do you enjoy thinking outside the box to recruit and on-board talent? Are you interested in growing your own leadership and management skills in the Human Resources/Talent Development field?
Meridian Bird Removal is seeking a results-oriented Talent and Culture Manager who is excited about what we do, but more importantly, how we attract and grow our unique workforce. This individual will be responsible for implementing an effective talent recruitment strategy as well as realizing and overseeing a robust employee engagement system. The qualified candidate will manage a team of talent and culture specialists.
In addition to strong leadership, communication, recruiting and problem-solving skills, the ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- An ability to organize, motivate and affect the actions of others to get results,
- Strong internal-customer focus and exceptional skill at cultivating long-term relationships with colleagues,
- Strong relating skills with the ability to identify areas of strength and development opportunities for our team members,
- Good judgment and strong critical thinking skills,
- A drive to think outside the box and work through challenges and achieve despite obstacles,
- A thirst for learning, research, and understanding, and
- An efficiency with resources, and passion toward profitability.
Our management philosophy: To Know, To Care For, To Serve.
Our core values: Eagerly Optimistic, Humbly Confident, Adapt and Overcome, Commitment to Capture, Be Above the Bar, and Help First. The successful candidate will find these familiar and exciting. These are what make the Meridian culture so distinct and so special!
Bachelor's Degree in related field or 5+ years prior demonstrated success in human resource or talent and culture management required.
Meridian Bird Removal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer