IT Project ManagerMedical Facilities of America, Inc.
IT Project Manager
Medical Facilities of America, Inc. is searching for candidates to fill an IT Project Manager position in there IS Department.
- Applicants should be able to provide great customer service and hands-on support for a variety of computer hardware and software problems in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Responsibilities include coordination of IT projects, managing timelines, preparing status reports, serving as a liaison between Hardware Analysts and other groups, providing project-specific end-user support, network infrastructure installation, printer installation, development of detailed documentation, and computer image design, preparation, and testing.
- Successful candidates will present proven capabilities in both project management and technical support.
- Prior corporate desktop support experience is preferred as well as good communication skills, strong documentation skills, user training experience, experience working with wireless network equipment, and familiarity with Microsoft Operating Systems, PCs, laptops, printers, and local area networks.
- Candidates must be able to lift at least 50 pounds on a regular basis and must be able to travel out-of-town to supervise or perform work at our facilities in Virginia and North Carolina.
This position is based in Roanoke, Virginia.
Qualifications 2+ years working in a corporate desktop support position supporting Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft MCP or A+ certifications are preferred.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package.