Quality Control TechnicianKorona Candles, Inc.
Korona Candles is hiring for Quality Control.
Must have previous Quality Control Technician experience, preferably in manufacturing or similar work environment. Excellent career opportunity & full-time benefits.
- 2+ years experience in Quality or related field required.
- High School diploma required & college coursework or degree a plus.
Problem Solving & Technical Skills
Quality Assurance & Quality Control
Excellent Communication Skills
Team Oriented & Motivation
Planning & Organization Skills
Productivity & Goal-Oriented
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Responsible for routine sampling & testing of product & materials at various stages of production.
- Responsible for recognizing, identifying, documenting & communicating all analytical, quality, and evaluation checks.
- Responsible for recognizing, identifying, communicating & documenting out-of-spec samples.
- Responsible for ensuring adjustments are made to ensure compliance to specifications, and follow-up about adjustments to ensure that product is of the highest quality.
Follow quality testing procedures as required and specified by production or company needs.