Financial Aid Counselor - VA
Financial Aid Counselor
Ferrum College is accepting applications for the entry level position of Financial Aid Counselor. The College seeks and energetic individual to become part of a successful team.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with other members of the team and with students and their families
• Ability to take initiative, work independently, and be flexible
• Proficient with good office practices such as record keeping and telephone etiquette
• Knowledge and experience in database functions
• Knowledge of financial aid practices is preferred but not required
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask
This position reports to the Director of Financial Aid. Review of applications will begin immediately.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.