Quality Control #981700Confidential
Growing company in New River Valley seeking strong candidates for Quality Control. Must have previous Quality Control Technician experience, preferably in manufacturing or similar work environment. Excellent career opportunity & full-time benefits.
2 plus years experience in Quality or related field required. High School diploma required & college coursework or degree a plus.
- Analytical Problem Solving & Technical Skills
- Leadership Quality Assurance & Quality Control Research
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ethics Judgment Team Oriented & Motivation
- Safety Planning & Organization Skills
- Productivity & Goal-Oriented Dependable/Attendance/Punctuality Initiative/Innovation Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Responsible for routine sampling & testing of product & materials at various stages of production. Responsible for recognizing, identifying, documenting & communicating all analytical, quality, and evaluation checks. Responsible for recognizing, identifying, communicating & documenting out-of-spec samples. Responsible for ensuring adjustments are made to ensure compliance to specifications, and follow-up about adjustments to ensure that product is of the highest quality. Follow quality testing procedures as required and specified by production or company needs.