Customer Care Support Specialist
Citizens has an immediate opening for a Customer Care Support Specialist. The Customer Care Support Specialist is responsible for planning, coordinating, assessing, and delivering day-to-day support needs for a full array of services (voice, video, and internet). Handles a high volume of customer contact related to troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance. Guides customers through our processes, advocating their position and obtaining the best customer-centered solutions. This position acts as the company's primary point of contact with existing customers regarding their satisfaction with Citizens' services.
• Excellent verbal, written, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
• High organizational and time management skills.
• Strong skills and experience using computer software, hardware, and Windows operating systems are required.
• Must possess the ability to analyze and resolve technical problems.
• Minimum requirements include a two-year degree in electronics or related work experience. The ability to speak Spanish is beneficial.
• Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
This position offers:
• Comprehensive benefits
• A competitive hourly rate
• The opportunity to work for a proven technology leader in the region
Equal Opportunity Employer