Quality Control InspectorButler Parachute Systems, Inc.
Butler Parachutes in Roanoke Virginia has immediate openings for the following position:
Quality Control Inspector
Job opening January 2, 2020, for a quality control inspector. Detail-oriented inspector for exacting work in a quality-based environment. Must be able to read a ruler and follow written instructions; working knowledge of sewing is preferred.
Good benefits, 4 – day work week.
In this role, you will support our team in providing the highest level of product satisfaction to our expanding customer base.
The Quality Control Inspector Responsibilities include:
- In-Process inspection of various components utilizing associated criteria and work instruction.
- Final Inspection of finished products ensuring conformance to specification.
- Documenting each inspection result by completing inspection reports and logs.
- Identifying and documenting nonconformances and opportunities for improvement.
- Working closely with Managers and Supervisors to increase knowledge base associated with the industry.
Apply for these jobs in the following manner:
Email resume to: email@example.com
Or, apply in person to:
Butler Parachute Systems
1820 Loudon Ave., Roanoke, VA 24017