Network Support Engineer II
Are you passionate about technology?
Do you have experience in the following areas?
- Supporting network security in the form of firewall, IDS/IPS and VPN solutions
- Supporting network-based services including BOOTP/DHCP, DNS, NTP, TFTP, SNMP, RADIUS, and LDAP
- Configuring, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining all network solutions including cloud solutions such as Iaas and Paas
- Supporting telecommunications hardware/software issues, network switches, unified communications, routers, VPN, and firewall services
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Are you Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching; and Cisco CUCM Implementation and Management certified?
- Would you like to be part of a professional, results oriented team with a focus on providing service and solutions?
If you said yes to any of these questions then look no further, because we have the job for you!
Botetourt County is currently accepting applications to fill the position of Network Support Engineer II. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits, including state retirement.
The successful applicant must be experienced in the following areas:
- Minimum of 3 years current and active professional experience in telecommunications, cloud, server operations, and network design and
- Linus, Windows, and Network security (Firewall and VPN)
- Expert understanding of all layers of the TCPIP protocol
- Proficiency with network monitoring tools including command line tools and scripting
- Organizational skills, detail oriented, analytical with strong interpersonal skills
If this is you, then visit www.botetourtva.gov for application, full job description and County benefits summary. The position will remain open until filled. Botetourt County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our team today!