Therapist, Coordinated Specialty Care
$1000 Sign-on Bonus Available!
Do you have experience working with families - youth and adults - with behavioral health disorders? BRBH is hiring for a Therapist of Coordinated Specialty Care!
This position will be the therapist for the Coordinated Specialty Care for First Episode Psychosis (CSC) team. As part of the CSC team, this position is responsible for providing direct services to clients and their families; providing psychotherapy to individuals and/or families to assist in clarifying goals, cope with stressful situations, interact more effectively with others and overcome barriers to recovery. (Coordinated Specialty Care Grant).
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday (no weekends)!
Pay Range: $37,145-$61,908/annually (License Eligible Therapist) $40,959-$68,265/annually (Licensed Therapist)
- Education: Requires a Master's degree in a human services field that fulfills the criteria for eligibility for professional licensure as a professional counselor or clinical social worker in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Experience: Minimum one (1) year experience working with the population served preferred.
- Licensure/Certifications: Required to pursue licensure as Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Safe Driving Record: Candidates must have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record (no more than two moving violations in the last three years and no criminal violations in the last five years).
- Background Check: Candidates will be required to submit to a drug screen and criminal background check.
Why work at BRBH?
- Sign-on Bonus: New Hires & Rehires are eligible for a $1000 sign on bonus - $250 is paid at start, $250 paid at three months of employment, $250 paid at six months of employment, and $250 paid at nine months of employment. Current employees are not eligible for the Sign On Bonus.
- Free licensure supervision for LPC or LCSW!
- Experience Gained: BRBH provides so many services that there are lots of opportunities to learn and grow throughout your career!
- See the Difference: Each day you will spend time working directly counseling women in obtaining services that fit their needs.
- Great co-workers: Our staff work hard and support each other in a team atmosphere.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. BRBH provides multiple programs and services throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide quality care to our clients. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. BRBH maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.
Categories: Human Services/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Non-Profit/ Healthcare/ Social Services/ Counseling/ MSW/ BSW
BRBH follows CMS (Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services) guidelines, which require, if hired, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved medical or religious exemption.