Supervisor, Coordinated Specialty Care
Do you have experience working with families - youth and adults - with behavioral health disorders? BRBH is hiring for a Supervisor of Coordinator Specialty Care!
The Supervisor of Coordinated Specialty Care (CSC) organizes and manages the day-to-day operations of the Coordinated Specialty Care services for clients with first episode psychosis. Provides administrative and clinical supervision to CSC team, leads weekly team meetings, attends inter and intra-agency committee meetings, and develops positive community relations. Ensures adherence to agency mandates, policies, and protocols. Monitors job performance and program data and budgets. Responsible for providing direct care counseling and assessment services for a small caseload. Will be available to help address program emergencies as they occur and will maintain collaborative relationships with other teams within the agency. Will ensure good customer services is provide internally and externally.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday (no weekends)!
- Education: This position requires a Master's degree in a human services field that fulfills the criteria for eligibility for professional licensure as a professional counselor or clinical social worker in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Experience: The CSC program requires a minimum of three (3) years' experience working with youth and/or adults with behavioral health disorders. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certifications: Required to pursue licensure in the State of Virginia as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) if not already licensed. Licensure preferred.
- Safe Driving Record: Candidates must have a valid Virginia driver's license with a safe driving record (no more than two moving violations in the last three years and no criminal violations in the last five years).
Why work at BRBH?
- Make a difference in the community: Many individuals served by our Supportive Housing program experience a reduction in psychiatric hospitalizations, a reduction in arrests, and maintain safe and stable housing.
- Team atmosphere: Our small team of case managers work hard to change lives.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. BRBH provides multiple programs and services throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide quality care to our clients. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. BRBH maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.
Categories: Human Services/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Non-Profit/ Healthcare/ Social Services/ Counseling/ MSW/ BSWBRBH follows CMS (Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services) guidelines, which require, if hired, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved medical or religious exemption.