Revenue Integrity Supervisor
BRBH is seeking a Revenue Integrity Supervisor to ensure integrity of the agency's overall revenue cycle components. The revenue cycle begins when a client makes an appointment and ends when the balance on their account is zero. This position plays an essential role in compliance with all regulatory and payer billing guidelines, billing system configuration, strategic pricing, revenue cycle analytics and recovery activities.
What we are looking for: The ideal candidate will be able to build relationships, enjoy new challenges, and be motivated to make sure things are done correctly. The successful candidate will know the insurance systems well and be able to analyze BRBH's data, see trends, and create internal procedures for ensuring positive performance results.
This position requires extensive knowledge and understanding of complex Medicaid, Medicare, MCO, commercial insurance regulations, DBHDS and DMAS reimbursement practices as they relate to behavioral healthcare.
The schedule is Monday - Friday, days.
Job functions include:
- Supervision of the revenue integrity staff
- Set up all billing codes
- Interpret policy and procedure changes to ensure compliance
- Notify and train staff of issues and changes
- Data billing and collections set up
- 3 years' experience in behavioral healthcare setting
- 2 years' experience in the technology field
- Extensive knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, MCO, and commercial insurance regulations and policies.
- Extensive knowledge of DBHDS and DMAs reimbursement practices and policies as they relate to behavioral healthcare.
- Knowledge of Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes, International Classification of Disease (ICD) 10, and Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) V codes.
· Certification: Medical coding certification is a plus!
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. BRBH provides multiple programs and services throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide quality care to our clients. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. BRBH maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.
Why work at BRBH?
- Improve Community Services: This position supports our mission and vision by leading our staff in providing customer service to maximize effective collection of revenue in order to allow our clinical staff to focus on providing the best services and experience to our community.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm