Rental Assistant Administrator
Are you passionate about the need for individuals with mental illness to have access to stable housing? Our Permanent Supportive Housing program assists individuals with serious mental illness to secure and maintain stable, affordable rental housing in the community.
The Rental Assistance Administrator completes administrative functions for the Permanent Supportive Housing rental assistance program, which allows the other members of the team to focus on housing stabilization services.
The Rental Assistance Administrator is responsible for:
- Administering rental subsidies
- Collecting and reporting participants income and benefits
- Data entry into the record keeping system
- Completing rental subsidy calculations
- Assisting participants with certification paperwork
- Maintaining accurate records
Pay Range: $13.35-$20.03/hour
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: Six months of work experience in the areas of HUD or other affordable housing programs, property management, administration of rental subsidies, lease negotiations, or landlord engagement practices.
- Background: Candidates who are offered a position are required to undergo a background check and drug screen.
Why work at BRBH?
- Supporting our mission: Each day BRBH makes a difference in our community for individuals that have mental illness, developmental disabilities, and substance use disorders. This role performs a critical function of housing program so we can continue to provide services to our clients.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great paid time off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: https://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our Employment Page to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm