Registered Nurse (Part Time/Relief)Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS for Part Time and $500 for Relief (details below)
Registered Nurses in our Crisis Stabilization Unit provide psychiatric nursing and medical detoxification to individuals in a short-term residential and therapeutic environment.
Our nurses join multi-disciplinary team of professionals who have the ability to make an immediate and lasting impact in our community. We provide an environment that thrives on positive interactions with both clients and coworkers. Our nurses are part of a small, handpicked team of valued staff who enjoy challenges, fast pace, autonomy and supportive management.
Responsibilities include assessing and prioritizing client health needs and concerns upon admission and during monitoring, developing a treatment plan, maintaining electronic medical record to promote coordinated care, initiate and monitor detoxification protocol, provide crisis intervention as needed, monitor response to psychotropic medications as prescribed, provide nursing care, education, and administer medication to clients with mental health, substance abuse/dependence, and/or intellectual disabilities to assist in recovery. The eligible candidate will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team consisting of clinicians, therapists, residents, and physicians.
Why work at BRBH?
Sign On Bonus: New Hires & Rehires are eligible for a Sign On Bonus - 1/4 is paid at start, 1/4 paid at three months of employment, 1/4 paid at six months of employment, and 1/4 paid at nine months of employment. Current employees are not eligible for the Sign On Bonus.
- Shift Differential for evening/weekend shifts!
- Working with clients: In this job each day you make an immediate and lasting impact in our community.
- Great co-workers: We provide an environment that thrives on positive interactions with both clients and coworkers.
- Want to know more? Check out our page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
- Must have an active, unrestricted license as an RN in the State of Virginia.
- Electronic health record experience preferred.