Join a high performing team! BRBH is looking for a Network Administrator to lead the operation of the network. Our goal is to ensure our 385 employees in multiple buildings can connect to agency resources. This is a hands-on technical position with on call responsibilities.
Typical Duties Include:
- Overseeing the planning, installation, operation, and maintenance of BRBH's systems environment as directed by IT Director, including server applications (Exchange, SQL, backup and others) and cloud applications.
- Oversees network hardware including routers, switches, wireless controllers and access points, firewalls, intrusion prevention.
- Performs daily monitoring of critical servers, services, backups, and network systems and ensures updates are applied promptly maintaining the integrity of servers/workstations.
1. Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field - or equivalent experience
2. Experience: Three years' experience in network administration
3. License/Certifications: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) preferred. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA, MCSE) preferred.
4. Safe Driving Record: Candidates must have a valid Virginia driver's license with a safe driving record (no more than two moving violations in the last three years and no criminal violations in the last five years).
5. Background Check: Candidates who are offered a position are required to undergo a background check and drug screen.
Why work at BRBH?
- Be part of something bigger: You will provide critical support to ensure the delivery of quality clinical services provided by our nonprofit staff in our community.
- Gain Experience: We have a small team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills.
- Great co-workers: Our staff work hard and support each other in a team atmosphere.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits.htm
- Want to know more? Check out our employment page to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, intellectual disability, or substance use disorders. BRBH operates multiple programs throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 375 employees working to provide or support our services. We are proud to have served our community for over forty years. Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare maintains a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employment. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.
Categories: Human Services/ Social Work/ Non-Profit/ Healthcare/ Social Services/ IT Administration
BRBH follows CMS (Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services) guidelines, which require, if hired, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved medical or religious exemption.