Mental Health Care Coordination Supervisor
Are you an experienced Mental Health Case Manager wanting to contribute in a leadership role?
BRBH is seeking a Supervisor for our Mental Health Care Coordination program. The Supervisor will support and monitor Case Managers who assist adults diagnosed with serious mental illness and/or substance use disorder in accessing supports essential for living in the community and meeting basic needs.
Responsibilities include management of daily operations, supervision of staff, maintaining and fostering community relations, monitoring caseloads and assigning clients, and reviewing staff documentation for quality assurance. The Supervisor will be responsible for conducting staff performance evaluations, training and supporting newly hired staff, and facilitating team meetings.
- Education: High School Diploma Required. Associates or Bachelor's degree in a human services field or with 15 semester credits in human services a plus.
- Experience: Minimum of one year of experience working with individuals diagnosed with a serious mental illness.
- Certifications/Licensure: QMHP-Adult registration is a plus.
- Safe Driving Record: Safe driving record required (no more than two moving violations in the last three years, no criminal violations in the last five years).
- Background Check: Candidates that are offered a position are required to undergo a background check and drug screen.
Why work at BRBH?
- Supporting Great Staff: Our Case Managers work hard and support each other in a team atmosphere. In this job each day you help staff develop skills and make a difference in the lives of people in our community.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. BRBH provides multiple programs and services throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide quality care to our clients. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. BRBH maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.
BRBH follows CMS (Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services) guidelines, which require, if hired, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved medical or religious exemption.