Human Resources Associate
We are seeking a Human Resources Associate to join a 7 person, high-performing team providing direct services to employees along with high-level support to the HR team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing behavioral intervention, and CPR/First Aid/AED training.
- Overseeing the clinical licensure supervision process at BRBH, orientating new supervisees to the process, assisting with forms, and maintaining supervision files.
- Serves as the HR representative to the Clinical Licensure Supervision Committee.
- Assists with credential processing and job postings.
- Development of mandatory training schedules for new hires and assisting with the scheduling and documentation of staff trainings. Providing support to HR staff in the implementation of the Process Street platform. Process Street allows for the automation of process workflow and the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Other duties includes high-level support for the maintenance of personnel records and the scanning and data entry of personnel records.
What we are looking for: The ideal candidate will be personable, enjoy staying busy, and be motivated by quality and accurate work. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of human resources functions, able to prioritize tasks, and able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree a plus or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, business, or related field.
- Experience Required: One (1) or more years of experience in Human Resources or related field.
- Criminal Background Check: Candidates are required to undergo a fingerprint background check and an alcohol and drug screening.
Why work at BRBH?
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great paid time off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- The ability to telework on an agreed upon schedule is available once proficiency is established.
- Great co-workers: Work with a strong, knowledgeable team.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our Employment page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. We are charged also with continuously monitoring and evaluating our services to ensure their cost effectiveness and applicability to current citizen needs. BRBH operates multiple programs throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide or support our services. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. BRBH maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.