Host Home Provider, Contract PositionBlue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare
Host Homes are Needed!
Do you have a caring lifestyle and experience working with people who have intellectual disabilities? You may be interested in opening your home as a Host Home residence, providing a family-like environment for an adult with intellectual disabilities.
BRBH provides support for providers of residential Host Home placements. We have over 35 years of experience providing community-based residential support that includes group homes and sponsored family placements for people with intellectual disabilities. Support and supervision are available for you to enable individuals with intellectual disabilities acquire, maintain, or improve their health, development, and physical condition. BRBH uses a person-centered approach that empowers and assists each individual in developing his or her own lifestyle and we design services around the needs and wishes of the individual.
Host Home Providers are contract positions.
- Must have at least one year of experience in direct service working with individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities to provide care to individuals in accordance with their service plan.
- Must be willing to have home licensed within DBHDS licensing standards
- Must have access to Internet and Email, as well as word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Must live within 100 miles of the Roanoke, VA area.
- Click "Apply Now" at the top of this page and complete the application. You can save and complete more later, but we do not receive your application until you click "Submit".
- After completing the application, you will need to provide 3 reference letters that indicate your prior work experience with the ID population. Letters should be from managers, supervisors, professors, or others who can attest to your qualifications. These letters must be received before we can process your application. Please email the letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Pat Hill at (540) 353-8103 for more information.
- Work from Home!
- Support from BRBH staff!
- Training is provided!