Healthcare Contract Administrator
We are seeking a Healthcare Contract Specialist to manage contract activities with Managed Care Organizations. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Communications and maintaining positive relationships with external contract representatives
- Problem-solving any hiccups in implementation of contracts
- Establishing internal monitoring and data gathering
- Be the internal expert on contract content
- Developing internal procedures and educating our staff on contract requirements.
What we are looking for: The ideal candidate will be personable, enjoy new challenges, and be motivated to make sure things are done correctly. The successful candidate will know the performance measurement standards well and be able to analyze BRBH's data, see trends, and provide recommended internal plans for ensuring positive performance results.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Healthcare or a related degree.
- Experience Required: Healthcare experience with increasing responsibility.
- Driving Record: Candidates must have a good driving record (no more than two moving violations in the last three years AND no criminal violations in the last five years).
- Criminal Background Check: Candidates are required to undergo a fingerprint background check and drug screen.
Why work at BRBH?
- Great co-workers: Work with a strong, knowledgeable team.
- New challenges: This role is part of implementing the ever-changing regulations in the health care industry that provides frequent opportunities for creative problem-solving.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. We are charged also with continuously monitoring and evaluating our services to ensure their cost effectiveness and applicability to current citizen needs. BRBH operates multiple programs throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide or support our services. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare maintains a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employment. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.