Emergency Services Coordinator
The Evening Shift Coordinator for Emergency Services provides case consultation, training, and clinical supervision to the evening staff providing pre-admission screenings for emergency psychiatric hospitalization. The Coordinator may attend administrative meetings and share on-call responsibilities in support of the Emergency Services Director.
The Coordinator also provides hospital pre-screenings for adults, adolescents, and children and crisis counseling for clients seeking services.
The schedule for this position is afternoon and evening hours - Tuesday through Saturday.
Licensed Eligible Pay: $31.25/hour. Licensed Pay: $36.05/hour. This position is also eligible for 11% shift differential!
- License/Certifications: Certified Preadmission Screening Clinician and eligibility for licensure in the state of Virginia required. Licensed in the State of Virginia as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Clinical Psychologist preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of two (2) years clinical preadmission screening experience.
- Skills: Skills in collaboration and communication in support of a well functioning multi-disciplinary team, the ability to de-escalate challenging client behaviors. Leadership, supervision, mentoring and coaching skills.
- Safe Driving Record: Candidates must have a valid Virginia driver's license with a safe driving record (no more than two moving violations in the last three years AND no criminal violations in the last five years).
- Background Check: Candidates who are offered a position are required to undergo a background check and drug screen.
Why work at BRBH?
- Supporting Staff: Our staff work hard and support each other in a team atmosphere.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our Employment page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. We are charged also with continuously monitoring and evaluating our services to ensure their cost effectiveness and applicability to current citizen needs. BRBH operates multiple programs throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide or support our services. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare maintains a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employment. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.