EHR Training Specialist - Part Time Temporary
Do you enjoy training? BRBH is seeking a Temporary Electronic Health Record (EHR) Specialist, who will be responsible for development and delivery of training in all aspects of the electronic health record.
The EHR Specialist is responsible for:
- Training new employees to navigate the EHR
- Training staff on new functionality or workflows in the EHR
- Development of training curriculum, materials and schedules
- Assisting users with resolving system issues
- Setting up or terminating security access for staff
Pay Range: $17.85-$29.76/hour
- Education: Bachelor's degree is a plus or equivalent work experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in technology and training or related fields.
- Background Check: Candidates that are offered a position are required to undergo a background check and drug screen.
Why work at BRBH?
- See the Difference: You will provide critical support to ensure the integrity of data in our system so we can accurately record the delivery of clinical services provided by our staff in our community.
- Day schedule: Our program is open Monday - Friday, day shift. This temporary position is part time (20 hours per week) and will report Monday - Thursday, 8:00am-1:00pm.
- Great co-workers: Our staff work hard and support each other in a team atmosphere.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. BRBH provides multiple programs and services throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide quality care to our clients. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. BRBH maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.
BRBH follows CMS (Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services) guidelines, which require, if hired, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved medical or religious exemption.