Drug Court Coordinator
Are you an LPC or LCSW that has experience with program coordination and development?
The Drug Court Coordinator is the main point of contact for planning, organizing, developing, directing, and monitoring services for participants of the Botetourt/Craig County Drug Court docket. Duties include:
- Oversees and generates referrals to the Drug Court docket, tracks and reports program data and outcomes, prepares and presents reports to stakeholders, oversees treatment planning, and provides direct client care in line with evidenced based practices including risks/need/response model.
- Works closely to coordinate services with drug court judge, attorneys, jail staff, internal and external community service providers and District 40 probation and parole.
- Responsible for the operations, program development, program content, and oversight and coordination program services.
- Responsible for public relations and keeping current with developments in the criminogenic mental health field and participates in regional meetings related to Drug Court such as treatment team staffing.
- This position requires a high degree of professional interaction with multiple agencies and collaboration across departmental boundaries.
The schedule for this position is Monday- Friday 8AM-5PM - no weekends!
- Education: Master's degree in a human services field that fulfills the criteria for eligibility for professional licensure as a professional counseling of clinical social worker in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Experience Required: A minimum of one (1) year experience working with population served. Experience with data collection and program coordination, development or management preferred.
- Licensure/Certifications: Required to obtain professional licensure as a professional counselor (LPC) or clinical social worker (LCSW) in the Commonwealth of Virginia within 24 months of hire date
- Safe Driving Record: Candidate must have a valid Virginia driver's license with a safe driving record (no more than two moving violations in the past three years and no criminal violations in the last five years.)
- Background Check: Candidates that are offered a position must undergo a background check and drug screen.
Why work at BRBH?
- Working with clients: This role supports agency staff and clients, which is critical for the work that we do. In serving our clients, each day BRBH makes a difference in our community.
- Great co-workers: Our staff work hard and support each other in a team atmosphere.
- Day schedule: Our programs are open Monday - Friday, day shift.
- Work/Life Balance: we have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our Employment page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH:http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. BRBH provides multiple programs and services throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide quality care to our clients. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. BRBH maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.BRBH follows CMS (Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services) guidelines, which require, if hired, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved medical or religious exemption.