Continuous Quality Improvement Analyst
The Continuous Quality Improvement Analyst has overall responsibility for ensuring that data entered into the Cerner Integrated Behavioral Health Record (EHR) meets compliance with service requirements and regulations promulgated by Licensure, HIPAA, Medicaid/Medicare, other third-party insurances, and Agency and division policies and procedures.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- monitoring identified problem areas of non-compliance for appropriate corrective actions and analyze trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- interpreting requirements and regulations and ensures that they are reflected in the processes and procedures utilized by staff in the EHR, so that during the provision of services, billing and documentation will meet regulations and can be verified through succinct and accurate data representation and reporting.
- a high level of professionalism and ethics surrounding confidentiality in regard to client records and internal investigations occurrences/outcomes.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday; day shift!
1. Education: Bachelor's degree required.
2. Experience: Minimum of four years' experience in process development, data gathering, data analysis and customer support.
3. Safe Driving Record: Candidates must have a valid Virginia driver's license with a safe driving record (no more than two moving violations in the last three years and no criminal violations in the last five years).
4. Background Check: Candidates who are offered a position are required to undergo a background check and drug screen.
Why work at BRBH?
- Team atmosphere: Our small team work hard to change lives.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. BRBH provides multiple programs and services throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide quality care to our clients. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. BRBH maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.
Categories: Human Services/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Non-Profit/ Healthcare/ Social Services
BRBH follows CMS (Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services) guidelines, which require, if hired, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved medical or religious exemption.