Clinical Services Manager, CSU (INTERNAL)
Looking for a leadership opportunity as part of a rewarding program that makes an immediate and visible difference in people's lives and the community?
Our Clinical Manager in our Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) provides supervision and oversight of clinical functions for our Residential Treatment Program for Mental Health Crisis Stabilization and Substance Use Detox. The Clinical Manager oversees clinical services, including individual and group therapy and crisis intervention, provided in a 16-bed facility that provides 24/7 stabilization and withdrawal management services for people with mental health and/or substance use disorders.
- Provides direct client services
- Manages a team of clinical staff including therapists, clinicians, and part time/ relief/ secondary staff
- Completes clinical assessments of new clients at the time of admission
- Completes treatment service authorizations for submission to Medicaid Managed Care Organizations
1. LPC or LCSW License: Active, unrestricted Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) license within the Commonwealth of Virginia
2. Experience: Experience working in a crisis stabilization program is a plus!
3. Safe Driving Record: Safe driving record required (no more than two moving violations in the last three years, no criminal violations in the last five years).
4. Background Check: Candidates who are offered a position are required to undergo a background check and drug screen.
Why work at BRBH?
- Supporting Great Staff: Our staff work hard and support each other in a team atmosphere.
- Providing Opportunities for Recovery: In this job each day the CSU team provides opportunities and direct support to individuals with mental health and substance use disorders.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. BRBH provides multiple programs and services throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide quality care to our clients. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. BRBH maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.
BRBH follows CMS (Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services) guidelines, which require, if hired, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved medical or religious exemption.