Case Manager, Project LINK
If you are interested in providing gender-specific treatment services for pregnant and parenting women and their children, Project LINK is for you!
The goal at Project LINK is to engage parents in needed services and improve outcomes for newborns and families. Project Link has targeted treatment opportunities specifically for women using substances. They offer trauma informed treatment, case management, connections to other treatment providers, and specific programming to cut down on barrier to treatment.
Case Managers in Project LINK are responsible for engaging women in individualized services, education, assessment and discharge planning services. Case Managers outreach clients through home visits to engage absent clients, assess safety of parent and child, and intervene when clients are in crisis. The parents may have emotional and/or substance abuse issues and have difficulty accessing needed medical, psychiatric, social, educational, vocational, and other supports essential for living in the community and meeting their basic needs.
Why work at BRBH?
- See the Difference: Each day you will spend time providing support for women and their families to live in the community.
- Great co-workers: Our staff work hard and support each other in a team atmosphere.
- Day schedule: The schedule is Monday - Friday, day shift.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information:http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our employment page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a human services field. CSAC is a plus!
- Experience: One year of experience working with individuals with substance abuse is required
- Driving Record: Candidates must have an unrestricted driver's license and a good driving record (no more than two moving violations in the last three years AND no criminal violations in the last five years).
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. BRBH provides multiple programs and services throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide quality care to our clients. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. BRBH maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.
Categories: Human Services/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Non-Profit/ Healthcare/ Social Services/ Counseling/ MSW/ BSW